The Inverness Reds are running the following buses in August and September 2017.
Buses will leave Inverness from Morrisons, Millburn Road (at the drop-off point in front of the shop) and can pick-up en-route along the A96.
Booking is now open for seats on our supporters buses for the following matches:
- Sunday 6 August – Aberdeen v Hamilton – bus leaves Inverness at 10.15am – SOLD OUT
- Saturday 19 August – Aberdeen v Dundee – bus leaves Inverness at 10.15am – SOLD OUT
- Saturday 16 September – Aberdeen v Kilmarnock – bus leaves Inverness at 10.15am – SOLD OUT
- Saturday 30 September – Aberdeen v St Johnstone – bus leaves Inverness at 10.15am – SOLD OUT
Priority for seats will be as follows:
- Current paid members of the Inverness Reds for the 2017/18 season;
To join the Inverness Reds or to renew your membership for this season, you can now sign-up and pay online here.
Our pick up points along the A96 are as follows:
- Nairn (bus station);
- Nairn (Bridgemill Direct car park);
- Forres (rail station);
- Elgin (A96 bus stop next to Elgin Library);
- Elgin (A96 bus stop next to Regency Vauxhall garage);
- Lhanbryde (east bus stop on St Andrews Road);
- Mosstodloch (Service Station);
- Fochabers (bus stop at The Square);
- Keith (A96 bus stop at Regent Square);
- Huntly (bus stop at Tesco);
How to book
To book a seat on our bus(es), please complete the form below. If you are booking for more than one person, please complete a form for each person you are booking for: