The UEFA Europa League Third Round Draw will take place on Monday 22 July 2019 at 1pm (UK time) at UEFA HQ in Nyon, Switzerland.
The matches from this round will be played on Thursday 8 August and Thursday 15 August 2019.
We will be unseeded in the third round and could face opposition such as Feyenoord, Espanyol, Eintracht Frankfurt and Wolves.
The Champions Path draw will take place at 11.20am
27.500 Astana (KAZ) v 4.000 FC Santa Coloma (AND)
27.000 Ludogorets (BUL) v 2.750 Valur Reykjavík (ISL)
12.250 Sheriff Tiraspol (MDA) v 3.000 Partizani (ALB)
6.250 Dudelange (LUX) v 6.000 Shkëndija (MKD)
6.000 Slovan Bratislava (SVK) v 0.500 Feronikeli (KOS)
4.250 Sarajevo (BIH)*
4.250 Sūduva (LTU) v 0.750 SP Tre Penne (SMR)
4.250 Lincoln Red Imps (GIB) v 1.050 Ararat-Armenia (ARM)
3.850 Piast Gliwice (POL) v 1.125 Riga FC (LVA)
2.250 Linfield (NIR) v 1.500 HB Tórshavn (FRO)
*Losers of first qualifying round tie between Sarajevo and Celtic given bye to third qualifying round
Ten teams advancing from the UEFA Europa League second qualifying round champions path.
- The ten teams eliminated from the UEFA Champions League will be seeded and drawn against the other ten contenders.
Main Draw will take place at 1pm
35.500 Sparta Praha (CZE)
31.000 Braga (POR)
22.000 Feyenoord (NED)
16.000 Spartak Moskva (RUS)
14.000 AEK Athens (GRE)
14.000 Midtjylland (DEN)
13.500 Rijeka (CRO)
8.000 Trabzonspor (TUR)
8.000 Austria Wien (AUT)
7.980 Royal Antwerp (BEL)
7.780 Mariupol (UKR)
5.380 Thun (SUI)
3.725 Bnei Yehuda (ISR)
37 second qualifying round main path winners
Two teams eliminated from the UEFA Champions League second qualifying round main path
- The clubs will be ranked according to their coefficient (teams from ties yet to be played will take the coefficient of the seeded team in each) and further split into seeding groups.
- Each side in each seeding group is allocated a number. Balls containing the seeded teams’ numbers are placed in one bowl, with balls for the unseeded teams’ numbers (within the same sub-group of clubs) in another.
- A ball is taken from each bowl and put into a large empty bowl in the middle, where they are shuffled.
- The clubs whose numbers correspond to the first ball drawn play their first game at home, against the sides whose numbers match the next ball drawn.
Tie winners advance to the UEFA Europa League play-off round.