The UEFA Europa League Play-off draw will take place on Monday 5 August 2019 and the headquarters of UEFA in Nyon, Switzerland.
The draw will start at 12.30pm (UK time).
Aberdeen will find out their potential opponents should they progress past HNK Rijeka.
Matches will be played on 22nd and 29th August 2019.
10 winners from the UEFA Europa League third qualifying round champions path
6 teams eliminated from the UEFA Champions League third qualifying round champions path
- The six teams eliminated from the UEFA Champions League third qualifying round champions path will be seeded, along with the two teams emerging from the ties in the third qualifying round of this competition’s champions path that involved the seeds with the highest coefficients.
- Any other restrictions will be announced ahead of the draw.
26 teams advancing from the UEFA Europa League third qualifying round main path
- The clubs will be ranked according to the coefficient of the seeded teams in the third qualifying round ties and further split into seeding groups.
- Each side in each seeding group is allocated a number. Balls containing the seeded teams’ numbers are placed in one bowl, with balls for the unseeded teams’ numbers (within the same sub-group of clubs) in another.
- A ball is taken from each bowl and put into a large empty bowl in the middle, where they are shuffled.
- The clubs whose numbers correspond to the first ball drawn play their first game at home, against the sides whose numbers match the next ball drawn.
The winners will advance to the UEFA Europa League group stage.