This is our third year of the AFC Big Supporters Survey as we look to take feedback from the Red Army about Aberdeen Football Club and Scottish football.
In this year’s survey, we have introduced some questions specifcially in response to COVID-19.
The survey aims to capture the current view of supporters on a number of subject matters from the league reconstruction, the matchday experience, media consumption, investment in the club and more.
As with last year’s survey – the results will be shared with Aberdeen Football Club and will give you the opportunity to have your say in a number of areas.
As a thank you, by providing your email address, we will also enter you into a prize draw to win a 2020/21 Aberdeen FC home or away shirt. This is optional and you can still complete the survey without providing your email address.
The survey has been split into 13 sections and will roughly take 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Demographics – some general questions about yourself;
- Matchday attendance – questions about the home and away matchday experience;
- Expectations – questions about your expectations of Aberdeen FC;
- Rules and Regulations of the game – your views on some specific areas on the rules and regs of the Scottish game;
- League Reconstruction – with all the tallk on league reconstruction we want to hear what you think;
- COVID-19 response – we are looking for feedback on the response from Scottish football to the COVID-19 pandemic, including your views on the options ahead?
- Football and the Media – how you consume Scottish football on radio, tv, print and online;
- Communication – your views on how the club communicate with you as a supporter;
- Investment – your views on how Aberdeen FC should spend its money;
- AberDNA / Season Tickets – your views on the AberDNA membership scheme and season tickets;
- Kingsford Stadium – your views on the new stadium and the impact from COVID-19;
- Aberdeen FC Supporters Clubs – your views on Aberdeen FC Supporters Clubs;
- AFC in the Community – your views and participation in any AFC Community initatives;
We have kept most of the questions the same but have included additional sections on League Reconstruction and the COVID-19 response this year. Keeping the same questions helps us to do like-for-like comparisons with the survey from previous years.
We are using a new survey system with assistance from Microsoft, which presents relevant questions depending how you respond to questions, that should hopefully speed up your time to complete it.
The survey is open till midnight on Wednesday 30 September 2020. The report utilising the survey responses will be made available at the start of November 2020.
To access the survey directly (and for a mobile compatible version or if the survey doesn’t appear below) go to this link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAO__aEy-4VUMkhWM0NBTUxQNkhGNlBVVFc4TTBJMVdZOS4u
Or scan this QR code:
Or you can complete the survey directly here: