6,305 supporters will be attending Pittodrie for our league opener against Dundee Utd on Sunday 1 August 2021.
As with the Aberdeen v BK Häcken match, this match will also be treated as a further step towards the club demonstrating their capability to host matches safely with the latest local authority and government guidelines to hopefully enable the chance to accommodate larger crowds at Pittodrie.
This will involve additional measures being put in place to control access to the stadium and safe movement when inside the ground.
Tickets for the match are now SOLD OUT but supporters who have not got a ticket will be able to watch the action on RedTV. Season ticket holders who are not attending will be able to watch the match using your virtual season ticket and non-season ticket holders will be able to watch using pay-per-view.
- If you hare unwell or display any symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with anyone infected in the 14 days prior to the game or are self-isolating or in quarantine (i.e. returning home from a country on the red or amber list) – you must not attend.
- All supporters are required to carry out and register an NHS Lateral Flow Test on matchday prior to arrival and show proof of a negative test on arrival at the stadium.
- All tickets are non- transferable and photo ID will be required on arrival.
- The match is SOLD OUT. Please do not attend without a ticket. There will be additional ticket checks in place to prevent access.
- Know your route, arrival time window and entry gate – access to the stadium may differ to previous visits.
- Food kiosks will not be open inside the staduum. No bottles or cans are allowed but small snacks and drink pouches or cartons of juice can be taken into the stadium in a clear bag.
- The club shop will be open on the day of the match. Shirt collections for AberDNA members from the Ticket Office will be unavailable.
- If travelling by public transport, please follow the guidance setout by the transport providers.
- To ensure you experience at Pittodrie is safe and enjoyable, you must follow the guidelines in this Code of Conduct. Compliance with this code is essential and shows respect for your fellow supporters whilst also protecting yourself, your club, your sport, and your community.
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted
- RedMatchday programmes will be available from the Club Shop and online from Curtis Sport.
Access to the Stadium
Season tickets will not be in use for this match. Depending on the delivery method you selected during your transaction, you will either have been supplied with a paper ticket or should have received a link for an NFC mobile ticket.
If you have selected a NFC mobile ticket and have not received an email with a link to download your tickets (this should have been received shortly after purchasing your ticket) please contact the Ticket Office as soon as possible via [email protected] or by calling 01224 631903.
Before attending Sunday’s match, please view the NFC mobile ticketing video below for details on how to access the stadium using your mobile ticket. Please open the ticket as you approach the turnstile.
Arriving at the Stadium
In order to ensure safe entry into the stadium, it is important that each supporter sticks to their scheduled arrival time.
Supporters in South Stand sections P, Q, R, S. & T should note that entry for these sections will be from Park Road only.
|S & T||1.45pm to 2.15pm||Park Road|
|P, Q & R||2.15pm to 2.45pm||Park Road|
|V & W||1.45pm to 2.15pm||Merkland Lane|
|X & Y||2.15pm to 2.45pm||Merkland Lane|
|MKL1-MKL3||2.15pm to 2.45pm||Merkland Lane|
|MKL4 – MKL7||1.45pm to 2.15pm||Merkland Lane|
Richard Donald Stand
|RDS Front||2.15pm to 2.45pm||RDS|
|RDS Rear||1.45pm to 2.15pm||RDS|
|RDS Upper (1-4)||1.45pm to 2.15pm||RDS|
|RDS Upper (5-7)||2.15pm to 2.45pm||RDS|
|A & E||2.00pm to 2.30pm||Pittodrie Street|
|B & F||2.30pm to 3.00pm||Pittodrie Street|
A reminder to supporters that there is no parking on the grass verges on Accommodation Road. Some fans got parking tickets at the Aberdeen v BK Häcken match.