Tickets for our UEFA Europa Conference League home leg are sold out, but supporters who have not got a ticket will be able to watch the match live on RedTV, with coverage starting at 7.15pm.
If you are heading to Pittodrie you need to be aware of the following:
- If you are unwell or display any symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with anyone infected in the 14 days prior to the game or are self-isolating or in quarantine (ie returning from a country on the red or amber list) – you must not attend Pittodrie.
- All supporters are required to carry out an NHS Lateral Flow Test on match day PRIOR to arrvial and show proof of a negative test on arrival at the stadium (full info below).
- All tickets are non-transferable and photo ID will be required on arrival at the ground.
- The match is sold out. Please do not attend without a ticket. There will be additional ticket checks in place to prevent access.
- Know your route, arrival time window and entry gate – access to the stadium may differ to previous visits.
- Food kiosks will not be open inside Pittodrie. No bottles or cans are allowed but small snacks and pouches or cartons of juice can be taken into the stadium in a clear bag.
- The club shop will be open from 10am to 4pm on the day of the match. Shirt collections from the ticket office for AberDNA members will also stop at 4pm.
- If travelling by public transport, please follow the guidance set out by the transport provider, First Bus.
- To ensure your experience at Pittodrie is safe and enjoyable, you must follow the guidelines in this Code of Conduct. Compliance with this code is essential and shows respect to your fellow supporters whilst also protecting yourself, your club, your sport and your community.
Arriving at the Stadium
In order to ensure safe entry to Pittodrie, it is important that each supporter sticks to their scheduled arrival time.
Supporters in South Stand sections P, Q, R, S and T should note that entry for these sections will be from Park Road only.
|6.45pm to 7.15pm||Park Road||44, 46, 48||South Stand||S and T|
|7.15pm to 7.45pm||Park Road||44, 46, 48||South Stand||P, Q and R|
|6.45pm to 7.15pm||Merkland Lane||1, 4 5||South Stand||V and W|
|7.15pm to 7.45pm||Merkland Lane||1, 4, 5||South Stand||X and Y|
|7.15pm to 7.45pm||Police Lane, Golf Road||South Stand||Wheelchair|
|6.45pm to 7.15pm||Richard Donald Stand||32, 34, 36||Richard Donald Stand||Richard Donald Rear|
|7.15pm to 7.45pm||Richard Donald Stand||32, 34, 36||Richard Donald Stand||Richard Donald Front|
|6.45pm to 7.15pm||Richard Donald Stand||38, 40, 42||Richard Donald Stand||Richard Donald Upper 1-4|
|7.15pm to 7.45pm||Richard Donald Stand||38, 40, 42||Richard Donald Stand||Richard Donald Upper 5-7|
|6.45pm to 7.00pm||Richard Donald Reception||RDS Lounge||Richard Donald Stand||RDS boxes 1-6|
|7.00pm to 7.15pm||Richard Donald Reception||RDS Lounge||Richard Donald Stand||RDS boxes 5-7|
|6.45pm to 7.15pm||Merkland Lane||18, 20, 22||Merkland||Merkland 4-7|
|7.15pm to 7.45pm||Merkland Lane||18, 20, 22||Merkland||Merkland 1-3|
|6.45pm to 7.15pm||Pittodrie Street||Executive Box Entrance||Main Stand||Main Stand boxes|
How do i produce evidence of a negative lateral flow test?
Lateral flow test MUST be taken on matchday with the exception of children who are aged 12 and under as they are exempt. There are several methods for getting free Lateral flow tests. To order the tests visit: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests or over the phone by calling 119 between 7am – 11 pm and these will be delivered to you within 24 -48 hours via Royal Mail.
Each kit arrives with all the required equipment for 7 tests, and a detailed instruction booklet including information on the tests, how to administer them and how to report the result online.
You can also go to your local pharmacy and pick up a testing kit, please check online for participating pharmacies.
Or, Aberdeen University’s test facility at the Butchart Centre on University Road offers free lateral flow tests to anyone.
When your test has been completed you must register it on the UK Government website at www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result. Once you have registered your result you will receive an email or text confirming your result. On arrival at the stadium, please have the confirmation email or text ready to show to AFC Safety and Security Personnel, along with a Photo ID and valid ticket. Please remember that proof of a negative result MUST be provided, along with Photo ID and a valid ticket, to gain entry into the stadium.
If you require further information on anything listed above or within the code of conduct please call 01224 63 1903 or e-mail [email protected]