The Inverness Reds are running the following buses in July, August and September 2017.
Buses will leave Inverness from Morrisons, Millburn Road (at the drop-off point in front of the shop) and can pick-up en-route along the A96.
The supporters bus running to the Aberdeen v Apollon Limassol game this Thursday is SOLD OUT.
Booking is now open for seats on our supporters buses for the following matches:
- Sunday 6 August – Aberdeen v Hamilton – bus leaves Inverness at 10.15am – SOLD OUT
- Thursday 17/24 August – Europa League Play-offs** – bus leaves Inverness at 3.30pm;
- Saturday 19 August – Aberdeen v Dundee – bus leaves Inverness at 10.15am;
- Saturday 16 September – Aberdeen v Kilmarnock – bus leaves Inverness at 10.15am;
- Saturday 30 September – Aberdeen v St Johnstone – bus leaves Inverness at 10.15am;
** This bus will only run if we progress to the Europa play-offs – date will be dependent on the draw on 4 August 2017;
Priority for seats will be as follows:
- Current paid members of the Inverness Reds;
- Members of the Inverness Reds up until 30 June 2017, supporters who joined us for the match against NK Široki Brijeg
If you haven’t renewed your membership, you can do this on the next bus you go on.
Our pick up points along the A96 are as follows:
- Nairn (bus station);
- Nairn (Bridgemill Direct car park);
- Forres (rail station);
- Elgin (A96 bus stop next to Elgin Library);
- Elgin (A96 bus stop next to Regency Vauxhall garage);
- Lhanbryde (east bus stop on St Andrews Road);
- Mosstodloch (Service Station);
- Fochabers (bus stop at The Square);
- Keith (A96 bus stop at Regent Square);
- Huntly (bus stop at Tesco);
How to book:
To book a seat on our bus(es), please complete the form below. If you are booking for more than one person, please complete a form for each person you are booking for: