The FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualifying Draw will take place today at 5pm.
Scotland have been drawn in Pot 3 meaning they will be guaranteed to be paired with two sides above and below them in the rankings, with a chance of being landed with a third side lower ranked should Steve Clarke and his side be drawn in a six team group.
Here are the pots in full, ordered from highest to lowest ranked sides in each pot:
- Pot 1: Belgium, France, England, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands
- Pot 2: Switzerland, Wales, Poland, Sweden, Austria, Ukraine, Serbia, Turkey, Slovakia, Romania
- Pot 3: Russia, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Czech Republic, Norway, Northern Ireland, Iceland, Scotland, Greece, Finland
- Pot 4: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria, Israel, Belarus, Georgia, Luxembourg
- Pot 5: Armenia, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Lithuania, Latvia, Andorra
- Pot 6: Malta, Moldova, Liechtenstein, Gibraltar, San Marino
The qualifiers will take place between March and November 2021.
Where can I watch the draw?
Sky Sports News is avaialble on the following channels/platforms:
- Sky (Channels 409 and 863)
- Virigin Media (Channnels 509 and 519)
- Virgin Media Ireland (Channels 408 and 438)
- WightFibre (Channel 85)
- D-Smart (Channel 82)
- TalkTalk TV (Channel 401)
- BT TV (Channels 419 and 439)
and available to stream live on: