The Red Army Displays team are gearing up for the new season and have launched their funding campaign yesterday to help raise funds towards the materials needed to bring their legendary displays to Pittodrie and other grounds.
Each donation of £5 will be entitled to one entry into a prize draw which has a growing list of prizes donated from Aberdeen Football, the AFC Community Trust, Aberdeen Framing and Stephen Dobson:
- Signed match ball
- Signed football
- Signed 1st team top
- Signed pre-march worn training top
- Framed Legends Limited Edition print
- Ryan Christie signed boots
- Mark Reynolds signed boots
- Signed framed Niall McGinn picture
- 5 x £10 gift vouchers from Aberdeen Framing
- Red Army Display print
- 2 x Aberdeen prints (framed by Aberdeen Framing)
And other items will be added.
In addition they are holding a 5-a-side football tournament on the Balgownie Playing Fields on Saturday 21 July 2018, kick-off at midday. Teams of 7 @ £10 per player. Alongside the football there will be a BBQ, soft drinks and kids banner painting.
If you want to take part email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07817 617646
The prize draw will take place after the football tournament.
All money raised will be used to source new materials.