To make room for new channels, Freeview are updating their TV guide on Wednesday 2nd August 2017.
All you need to do is retune, either in the afternoon or in the evening to get the full refreshed channel line-up. Most modern TV’s will automatically prompt you to retune. If not, don’t fret, you won’t miss out. You can follow this simple retune instructions here to get access to all the new shows.
- CBS Action is moving from channel 64 to channel 39;
- Childrens channels from from their current position to channels 200-229;
- News channels move from their current position to channels 230-249;
- Text services move from their current position to channel 250-259;
- Streamed internet channels move from their current position to channels 260-299;
- Adult channels move from their current position to channels 670-699;
Viewers in the North of Scotland will need to retune again between 2nd August and 4th October 2017 due to frequency changes to make way for more mobile phone coverage
Frequency Change Retune
affecting viewers from the following relay stations: Balatasound, Scalloway, Swinster, Voe and Weisdale
(Morayshire, Easter Ross, Caithness and North Sutherland) affecting viewers receiving from the following main and relay transmitters: Knockmore, Avoch, Balblair Wood, Craigellachie, Rumster Forest, Ben Tongue, Durness and Thurso.
(Great Glen and Inverness) affecting viewers receiving from the following relay stations only: Fodderty and Inverness.
(North West Highlands and Islands) affecting viewers from the following relay stations only: Badachro, Kinlochbervie HP and VP, Lochinver, Staffin, Ullapool, Daliburgh, Inverarish, Kilbride South Uist, Penifiler, Scoval HP and VP, Tarbet Harris
(South West Highlands and Islands) affecting viewers receiving from the following main and relay transmitters: Torosay, Acharacle, Ballachulish, Bellanoch, Cow Hill, Fiunary, Glengorm, Kilmelford, Kinlochleven, Loch Feochan, Mallaig, Onich HP and VP, Taynuilt, Tayvalich