By registering with the AFC Fanzone you agree to abide by the discussion rules.
Comments will either be pre-moderated or post- moderated, depending on the channel, using the following forum rules.
- Do not submit defamatory comments (comments that are untrue and capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation).
- Do not condone illegal activity or incite people to commit any crime, including incitement of racial hatred.
- Do not submit comments that could prejudice on-going or forthcoming court proceedings (contempt of court) or break a court injunction.
- Do not submit comments containing someone else’s copyright material.
- Do not swear or use language that could offend other forum participants.
- Do not otherwise submit comments that are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually orientated or racially offensive. This includes comments that are offensive to others with regards to religion, gender, nationality or other personal characteristic.
- Do not impersonate other forum members or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation.
- Do not submit comments or choose user names that contain personal information that would identify yourself or others. For example last names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details either relating to yourself or other individuals.
- Do not post comments in languages other than English.
- Do not advertise or promote products or services. Aberdeen FC Supporters Clubs are however welcome to promote their activities.
- Do not spam or flood the forum. Only submit a comment once. Do not resubmit the same, or similar, comments. Keep the number of comments you submit on a topic at a reasonable level. Multiple comments from the same individual, or a small number of individuals, may discourage others from contributing.
- Do not use an inappropriate user name (vulgar, offensive etc.).
- If you are under the age of 12 please get your parent/guardian’s permission before participating in this forum. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate or provide us with personal information.
Contributing to this web forum requires registration. Certain information is mandatory – such as a name and a valid email address. The personal details which you provide on registration will not be disclosed to third parties other than in exceptional circumstances (eg: the prevention of a serious crime).
In general the AFC Fanzone is not pre-moderated, i.e. you can post your comments immediately.
If a comment contravenes any of the full discussion rules it will not appear on the forum and will be returned to the participant by e-mail, along with a reference to the rule(s) contravened. The participant will be invited to resubmit their comment, after making appropriate changes.
Where you provide personal information to the AFC Fanzone, for example when you participate in a web forum or comments hosted on this site, it will be used only for the services you requested and as specified on the relevant pages of the site. Contributions to web forums hosted on this site and information provided by the person posting the contribution will be retained for a period of up to 18 months following the closure of the particular discussion. Access to the personal data you provide will be securely controlled and all processing will be undertaken in accordance with, and as permitted by, the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).
Links to other websites
The AFC Fanzone and Inverness Reds is not responsible for the content of external websites and links to external sites should not be taken as an endorsement of their content.
By making contributions to the AFC Fanzone web forums you are assigning copyright to the AFC Fanzone and Inverness Reds.