After four years in the wilderness, the AFC DONScast will be back next month and we’ve made some changes! Here is what to expect, where to find it and when it will all be happening.
We have changed the format! The AFC DONScast will be short, sharp and brief so you can catch up on all the latest Dons news and main stories from across the Scottish Premiership in under 10 minutes (depending on the subject matter we may exceed that on the odd occasion!)
We’ll also have post-match reaction from our matches from Derek and the players.
The AFC DONScast will also be following all the happenings around the new stadium and of course special features about the work of the Aberdeen FC Community Trust.
Plus we’ll have supporters news for all the upcoming matches and events, and you’ll be able to take part in the show too….
Yep, you can have your say on anything to do with Aberdeen FC and Scottish Football, and we’re not amiss to doing shout outs too to fellow Dandies. We’re open to all views good, bad and indifferent – you all have a view and we want to hear them!
You can contact us by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Text message or Whatsapp: 07484 362433 (audio messages may be played out on the AFC DONScast);
- You can leave a voicemail (that could be played out on the AFC DONScast) on 07484 362433;
- And via the Inverness Reds Facebook and Twitter accounts.
And if you’re interested in being a regular contributor to the show or think you have the knack of being a top presenter give us a shout at the email address above.
We’ll be everywhere, whether that is on your computer, mobile, tablet, TV or car!
Apple Podcasts on iTunes and Apple TV:
- You can find the AFC DONScast on the Podcasts app on your iPhone or iPad;
- On your PC and Mac, you can find the AFC DONScast on iTunes;
- And if you have Apple TV, we’re also available on your TV on the Podcasts app;
- You’ll be able to stream the podcast to your Apple HomePod, just say “Hey Siri, play AFC DONScast”
- And if you have CarPlay in your car, we’ll be on the Podcasts app on that too;
- The AFC DONScast is available via the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet via the Google Podcasts app.
- If you run the Chrome browser on your PC or Mac, you can find us on the Google Play Store within the browser or Chrome OS;
- If you have Android TV, we’re available via the Play Store on the platform and you’ll be able to stream the podcast to your Google Smart Home device (speaker or display) just say, “Hey Google, play AFC DONScast”
- If you have a Google Chromecast, you’ll be able to play the AFC DONScast on your telly too;
- And we’ll be available via Google Android Auto so you can listen to us in your car too;
- The AFC DONScast is available on Spotify across, PC, Mac, ChromeOS, iOS and Android and the app is available through Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto;
- The streaming radio app, Tune In will also be hosting the AFC DONScast – it is available on PC, Mac, ChromeOS, iOS and Android – and you can play the app through Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto;
- The AFC DONScast is available on Stitcher on PC, Mac, ChromeOS, iOS and Android and the app is available through Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto so you can play it in the car too;
- You’ll also be able to listen to the AFC DONScast via Amazon Echo and Sonos – to get started with your Echo device, enable the Stitcher skill in your Alexa app. In Sonos, simply add Stitcher as a service from the Add Services menu;
On the web:
- And you’ll be able to find the AFC DONScast on the web via our website at https://www.invernessreds.co.uk/afcdonscast or https://www.afcdonscast.co.uk
You can subscribe now via your favourite platform, in readiness for the launch on Tuesday 2 April 2019.
The AFC DONScast launches on Tuesday 2 April 2019 and will be available every Tuesday from 8pm on all available platforms.
For midweek matches there will be a special shorter Thursday or Friday night edition of the show also available from 8pm.
You can subscribe now in readiness for the launch on Tuesday 2 April 2019.