The AFC DONScast is back from Tuesday 30 July 2019 for the new Scottish Premiership season.
We’ll have all the latest Dons news each week, plus interviews with the manager and players throughout the season, supporters news and a whole lot more every Tuesday from 8pm.
You can subscribe, stream or download the AFC DONScast on your mobile, tablet or computer and listen in on the big screen or in your car – all for free.
So where can you find us?
- You can find the AFC DONScast on the Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV;
- On your PC and Mac, you can find the AFC DONScast on iTunes;
- You’ll be able to stream the AFC DONScast to your Apple HomePod, just say “Hey Siri, play AFC DONScast”;
- If you have Apple CarPlay in your car, you can listen to us on the move if your car audio system supports it;
- The AFC DONScast is available via the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet;
- If you run the Chrome browser on your PC or Mac, you can find us on the Google Play Store within the browser or Chrome OS (US and Canada only);
- If you have Android TV, we’re available via the Play Store on the platform;
- If you have a Google/Nest Smart Home device (speaker or display) just say “Hey Google, play AFC DONScast”;
- We’re available on the move too – if you have Google Android Auto in your car you can listen to the AFC DONScast on that;
- If you have a Chromecast, you’ll be able to play the AFC DONScast on your telly too;
- The streaming radio app, TuneIn will also hosts the AFC DONScast – it is available on PC, Mac, ChromeOS, iOS and Android – and you play the AFC DONScast on the app via Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto;
- The AFC DONScast is available on Stitcher on PC, Mac, iOS and Android and the app is available through Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto;
- You’ll also be able to listen to the AFC DONScast via Amazon Echo and Sonos – to get started with your Echo device, enable the Stitcher skill in your Alexa app. In Sonos, simply add Stitcher as a service from the Add Services menu;
Finally, we’d like to thank Robert Wicks, Commercial Director and Mal Panton Media and Publishing Editor at Aberdeen Football Club for their help and assistance in getting the AFC DONScast back up and running again.