Following the flooding in Aberdeen in August, the club shop will re-open on Monday 2 November 2020 at 10am.
The club shop was temporarily housed in the Teddy Scott Lounge from 31 August after the flooding caused damage to the flooring, furniture and retail stock in the shop.
The opportunity has been taken to rennovate the shop with a new layout, to make your shopping experience better.
Retail manager, Jason Hill told the club website: “Super excited to be re-opening the new look club shop. It was not ideal having to close down due to the flooding but I must say the new layout is much better and will provide a better journey for supporters.
“The shop looks fantastic and thanks must go out to the maintenance team led by Roly and Dave and all the contractors involved. A special mention to the Club Shop team for the great job in getting the shop set-up whilst balancing a busy period in the pop-up shop & online store.
“We are looking forward to welcoming all of our supporters back from Monday!”
The shop will be operating on reduced hours initially as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 4pm;
- Saturday: 9am to 1pm;
- Sunday: Closed;
As a result of the COVID restrictions there will also be some safety measures in place in the club shop to protect you and the staff:
- Face coverings – In line with government guidelines, face coverings must be worn at all times when visiting the club shop.
- Queuing – There is a possibility supporters may have to queue prior to entering the club shop due to operating with a reduced capacity. Please remember to socially distance and wear a face covering if so.
- Payment – We are accepting cash payments; however we encourage you if possible to make payments using your card and go contactless.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available all throughout the shop. Fans are encouraged to clean their hands regularly throughout their visit.
Where possible we would also like to encourage supporters planning to visit the shop to do so in smaller groups.