The AFC Big Supporters Survey 2020 has a few additional questions this year about the club’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and league reconstruction.
We’ve provided a quick update below on current thoughts from supporters – we want to hear from you too – the survey is still open at https://www.invernessreds.co.uk/survey2020.
- 83% supported the cancellation of the remainder of the 2019/20 season;
- 85% support the completion of the 2019/20 Scottish Cup campaign;
- 57% don’t think that the 20/21 Scottish Cup and Scottish League Cup campaigns should be cancelled to allow the new league campaign to complete;
- 80% support behind-closed-door games starting in August;
- 97% expect all Scottish Premiership games to be televised or broadcast online live;
- 90% of supporters would attend matches at Pittodrie if socially distant and cleansing measures were in place;
- 71% are concerned about the financial viability of Aberdeen Football Club;
- 55% think the move to the new Kingsford Stadium will be delayed by between 3-5 years;
Aberdeen FC Community Trust
- 97% rated the COVID-19 response from the AFC Community Trust as positive;
- 67% support league reconstruction;
- 55% support a 14-14-16 league model
All results are based on current responses to the survey. The survey will close at the end of August 2020.