Our biggest ever AFC Big Supporters Survey 2020 results are now available.
This is the third year of the AFC BIg Supporters Survey for Aberdeen FC supporters and was commissioned by the Inverness Reds Aberdeen FC Supporters Club.
The survey captured the views of supporters on a number of different subject matter, including the impact of COVID-19 on the game. We published some elements of the COVID-19 response in early June, but the full updated survey is included in this final report.
As with the survey in previous years, the results will be shared with Aberdeen Football Club to help shape future initiatives and provide valuable feedback to the club.
2,000 supporters took part in the survey, our largest response yet and we thank everyone who took the time to complete the survey.
The survey covered thirteen subject matters:
- Demographics – some general questions about yourself;
- Matchday attendance – questions about the home and away matchday experience;
- Expectations – questions about your expectations of Aberdeen FC;
- Rules and Regulations of the game – your views on some specific areas on the rules and regs of the Scottish game;
- League Reconstruction – with all the talk on league reconstruction in April, we wanted to hear what you think;
- COVID-19 Response – your feedback on the response fom Scottish football to the COVID-19 pandemic, including your views on the options ahead;
- Football and the Media – how you consume Scottish football on radio, tv, print and online;
- Communication – your views on how the club communicate with you as a supporter;
- Investment – your views on how Aberdeen FC should spend its money;
- AberDNA / Season Tickets – your views on the AberDNA membership scheme and season tickets;
- Kingsford Stadium – your views on the new stadium and the impact from COVID-19;
- Aberdeen FC Supporters Clubs – your views on Aberdeen AFC Supporters Clubs;
- AFC in the Community – your views and participation in any AFC Community initiatives;
The survey took place between 26 May 2020 and 30 September 2020 and was promoted via social media online via this website and the AFC DONScast.
Our next AFC Big Supporters Survey will take place in May 2021.
If you have any queries about the survey please email: [email protected]