About the Inverness Reds
The Inverness Reds was formed in 1976 to bring together Dons supporters from across the Inverness, Easter Ross and Moray areas.
Our membership is not strictly limited to these areas though, we have members from across the UK, so if you are a Dons exile from the area you are always welcome to join and support your local supporters club.
We’ve followed the highs and lows of the Dons ever since, from the heydays of our European and league exploits in the 80’s to the lows of the post-Fergie era.
It’s not been all bad since the 80’s though, Calderwood saw us more consistent results including our first foray back into Europe for a while (remember that night against FC Copenhagen at Pittodrie!)
Now we have Derek McInnes at the helm (the longest serving manager in the Scottish Premiership), and again more consistent results has seen us win the Scottish League Cup in 2013/14 and back into the UEFA European Cup Qualifiers each year under his tenure.
And you can join us to be part of it all, as we are about to embark on a new adventure – a new stadium.
We are an officially registered supporters club with Aberdeen FC and we run buses to most (if not all) home matches at Pittodrie and the odd away match and cup games. You can find out more about our supporters buses below.
Inverness Reds Supporters Buses
Our buses leave from Inverness (outside the main supermarket entrance) at Morrisons, Millburn Road, Inverness and pick up en-route along the A96 to any games at Pittodrie, or down the A9 for any central-belt matches.
For 3pm kick-offs, the bus will leave Inverness at 10am.
Details on the buses we are running for the 2018/19 season are available here.
Bus Pick-up and Drop-off Points
- Inverness (Morrisons)
- Nairn (bus station)
- Nairn (Bridgemill Direct car park)
- Forres (new rail station)
- Elgin (A96 bus stop, near Elgin Library)
- Elgin (A96 bus stop at McDonalds)
- Lhanbryde (eastbound bus stop)
- Mosstodloch (petrol station)
- Fochabers (The Square bus stop)
- Keith (Regent Square bus stop)
- Huntly (Tesco bus stop)
- Inverurie (A96 bus stop at Thainstone)
- Inverness (Morrisons)
- Daviot (A9 bus stop)
- Aviemore (opposite Tesco)
- Kingussie (High Street)
- Newtonmore (High Street)
- Newtonmore (Ralia Services)
- Dalwhinnie (A9 bus stop)
- Pitlochry (High Street)
- Ballinluig Services
- Dunkeld and Birnam
- Perth (Broxden Services)
We’ve structured our bus fares so they are competitive with walk-on fares for local and rail bus services.
All fares are priced as return journeys.
OAPs and concessions should deduct £2 from the fares detailed opposite.
Charges for travel to Central-belt away games will be determined based on demand and may be cheaper or dearer than the fares advertised.
You can book your bus by contacting our club secretary, Fiona on 07939 538307. Details on buses will be posted on the website.
- Inverness – £17 (members) / £20 (non-members)
- Nairn – £17 (members) / £20 (non-members)
- Forres – £15 (members) / £18 (non-members)
- Elgin – £15 (members) / £18 (non-members)
- Lhanbryde – £15 (members) / £18 (non-members)
- Mosstodloch – £15 (members) / £18 (non-members)
- Keith – £12 (members) / £15 (non-members)
- Huntly – £10 (members) / £13 (non-members)
- Inverurie – £8 (members) / £11 (non-members)
- Inverness – £25 (members) / £28 (non-members)
- Daviot – £25 (members) / £28 (non-members)
- Aviemore – £22 (members) / £25 (non-members)
- Kingussie – £21 (members) / £24 (non-members)
- Newtonmore – £20 (members) / £23 (non-members)
- Dalwhinnie – £18 (members) / £21 (non-members)
- Pitlochry – £15 (members) / £18 (non-members)
- Ballinluig – £13 (members) / £16 (non-members)
- Dunkeld and Birnam – £11 (members) / £14 (non-members)
- Perth – £10 (members) / £13 (non-members)
Join the Inverness Reds
Our annual membership season runs from 1 July to 30 June each year.
Your membership fee covers the running of the supporters club and towards the running of the supporters buses.
You can join the Inverness Reds Supporters Club online, by selecting one of the membership options below: