Tickets for our must see match against Qarabağ FK to get into the group stages of the UEFA Europa Conference League takes place on Thursday 26 August 2021.
Kick-off at Pittodrie will be at 7.45pm.
Ticket prices for the majority of seats at Pittodrie have been reduced following feedback from supporters.
Prices have been reduced for the majority of seats in the stadium including in the silver area, which accounts for 4,500 seats (25% of capacity), where prices will be £20 for adult season ticket members and £22 for non-season ticket members, £10 for U18 season ticket members and £12 for non-season ticket members and £6 for all U12s for our return leg with Qarabağ FK.
All seating, including in the Merkland Stand, will be allocated seating for the game as part of the club’s test & protect requirements.
Tickets will be available from 5pm tonight (Tuesday 17th August) via afc.co.uk/eTickets.
- There will be 18,000 tickets available for this match.
- One ticket per account (no limit on tickets per transaction)
- You can purchase your tickets now at afc.co.uk/eTickets or from 10am on Wednesday 18 August 2021 by phone on 01224 631903 or in person from the Pittodrie Ticket Office.
- The Ticket Office is open Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm and Saturday 10am to 2pm.
Season Ticket Holders
- Season ticket members will have their season seats reserved until 5pm on Friday 20th August when they will be released for general sale if unclaimed. Season ticket members can claim their reservation online by clicking here.
- Season ticket members in the following areas will not have their season seats reserved due to UEFA red zone and additional requirements for this match:
Main Stand Blocks C & D & Block B (AA-DD 53-73)
- Season cards will not be in operation for this match.
As with the Breidablik match in the previous round there will no longer be a requirement to provide evidence of a negative lateral flow test before gaining entry to the stadium.
- There will be staggered arrival times to control access to the stadium and safe movement when inside the ground. Supporters will also have to agree to the updated COVID-19 supporters code of conduct which can be found below.
- Face masks must be worn in all indoor areas of the stadium and whilst there is no requirement for lateral flow tests to be carried out, we would encourage their use along with continued use of the Protect Scotland app and cashless payments in the club shop and at our kiosks where possible.
- A safe/socially distanced area has been identified in the stadium for any potentially vulnerable supporters. Please call or visit the ticket office to purchase tickets for this area.
Problems or Ticket Queries
The ticket office team will regularly be checking emails to resolve any issues supporters may experience so should you have any queries please email [email protected]