The Dons go into the second leg of our third round UEFA Europa Conference League qualifier with a one goal lead.
And with the ground able to run at full operational capacity, we can #packoutpittodrie for our home match against Breidablik this coming Thursday.
- Pittodrie will be back to full operational capacity for this match
- Tickets have gone on sale to season ticket holders from 5pm today (Friday 6 August 2021) online and from 10am on Saturday 7 August in person at Pittodrie and over the phone on 01224 631903
- Season ticket holders will be able to choose NFC mobile ticketing or request a paper ticket when completing your purchase. Season cards will not be in operations for this match
- Season ticket reservations will not be in place for this fixture due to the tight turnaround but will be in place for any future European or domestic cup matches
- Season ticket holders can purchase multiple tickets for friends and family in the priority period
- A general sale will take place from 1pm on Monday 9 August 2021
- One ticket per account (no limit on tickets per transaction)
- Stands in use are the Merkland, South, Richard Donald Lower, Richard Donald Upper as well as sections A, B, E and F in the Main Stand
- A safe/socially distanced area has been identified in the stadium for any potentially vulnerable supporters. Please call or visit the ticket office to purchase tickets for this area
- Food and drinks will be available from the kiosks supplied by new provider BaxterStorey
- Ticket Office Opening House are Saturday 10am to 5pm / Sunday – Closed / Monday to Wednesday – 10am to 7pm and Thursday 10am to 7.45pm (kick-off)
Restrictions still in place
There are still some restrictions in place when attending Pittodrie.
- Face masks must be worn in all INDOOR areas of the stadium (all hospitality, catering, toilets and concourse areas)
- There will be NO requirement for lateral flow tests to be carried out, but continued use of the Protect Scotland app and cashless payments in the club shop and at the kiosks would be recommended
- There WILL be staggered arrival times to control access to the stadium and safe movement when inside the ground.
- Photo ID which matches the name of the match tickets must be produced to gain access to the stadium and supporters will also have to agree to the updated COVID-19 supporters code of conduct
Phase 1 – Season Ticket Holders Priority
Season ticket members can book their tickets online at afc.co.uk/eTickets from 5pm on Friday 6th August.
Supporters can also book tickets over the phone by calling 01224 63 1903 or in person from 10am on Saturday 7th August in the Pittodrie Ticket Office.
All season ticket members will have the opportunity to purchase tickets for friends and family during this phase too. One ticket per account (No limit on tickets per transaction).
Season ticket members will be able to choose NFC mobile ticketing for this match or request a paper ticket when completing your purchase. Season cards will not be in operation for this match. You can watch our NFC mobile ticketing guide here.
Phase 2 – General Sale
Tickets will be made available for general sale online from 1pm on Monday 9th August online afc.co.uk/eTickets, over the phone on 01224 63 1903 and in person from the Pittodrie Ticket Office.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHY CAN’T I USE MY SEASON TICKET SEAT?
With the very tight turnaround for this match a reservation period has not been put in place, we hope that this will allow groups to purchase tickets together more easily and ensure that we maximise our home advantage by avoiding having gaps throughout sections where season ticket members have not been able to attend the match.
In addition to this, as part of the operational capacity for UEFA matches some highly populated season ticket seat areas aren’t available for this game.
This season ticket membership benefit will be offered for any future European and domestic cup matches.
WHAT PROVISION WILL THERE BE FOR DISABLED ACCESS?
Accessible seating areas will be available as part of the ticket sales process. Supporters can also contact the Ticket Office for more information.
HOW WILL I GAIN ACCESS?
For this match all season ticket members will have the opportunity to use NFC mobile ticketing to enter the stadium or can also choose a paper ticket. Season card will not be used for this match.
WILL I HAVE TO USE MY SEASON TICKET CARD?
No, season ticket cards will not be used as part of the event operational plan. NFC mobile tickets will be available and can be sent via e-mail prior to the match. Paper tickets for the seats which you have been allocated can also be mailed out to you in advance of the match. There will be no collections on matchday.
IS ACCESS TRANSFERABLE?
No, photo ID will be required for all supporters to access the stadium on matchday. This is to ensure that we can comply with government regulations and assist with test and protect if required.
WHAT IF I CANNOT ATTEND THE MATCH?
If you purchase a match ticket but your circumstances change and can no longer attend, please let the ticket office know at the earliest opportunity.
We will then release your seat(s) to another season ticket member and issue a refund.
Using NFC Mobile Ticketing for this match
Watch the video below on how to use NFC Mobile ticketing: