Aberdeen FC this afternoon confirmed that season ticket holders and AberDNA members will start receiving their new cards from tomorrow.
Not all supporters will require a new card for the season ahead.
AberDNA members will gain access to the stadium using their AberDNA member cards.
Supporters who fit the following criteria should use their current card:
- Season Ticket holder (same seat and price category as 2017/18) and a non-AberDNA member;
Supporters who fit the following criteria will require a new card:
- Season Ticket holder (change details or price category);
- New Season Ticket holder;
- Season Ticket Holder and AberDNA Member;
- AberDNA Member (these cards will be posted out AFTER The Rangers match);
If you do not receive your season card in the post on Saturday 4th August please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01224 63 1903 and we will arrange a paper ticket or a Print@Home ticket for this match.
The Ticket Office will be open from 9.30am until 5pm on Saturday 4th August and from 9am until kick-off on Sunday 5th August.
Ticket collections will be in the office until 11.30am on matchday and will then be available from the Ticket Collection Point on Merkland Lane.