Aberdeen have been granted permission to host 6,305 at our league opener at Pittodrie against Dundee Utd on Sunday 1 August. Sections of the Main Stand will be used during this match, and the overall capacity has increased by 640.
Tickets will be made available to season ticket holders from 5pm Tuesday 27 July 2021 online and 10am on Wednesday 28 July from the Pittodrie ticket office.
- Season ticket members will be able to choose NFC mobile ticketing for this match or request a paper ticket when completing your purchase. Season cards will not be in operation for this match. You can watch the NFC mobile ticketing guide here.
- If any tickets are not claimed by season ticket members, remaining tickets will be made available for general sale from Thursday 29th July at 12pm.
- Pods of 2, 3 or 4 available, plus a number of single seats. TO AVOID PROBLEMS WHEN BOOKING ONLINE, PLEASE LOOK FOR SEATS IN THE STADIUM PLAN FOR THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU REQUIRE – 2, 3 OR 4. IF YOU NEED FOR EXAMPLE FIVE SEATS BOOK 2 AND 3 PODS.
- Stands in use are: Merkland, South, RD Lower, RD Upper as well as the wings of the Main Stand.
- Under current Level 0 guidelines, friends and family are able to sit together in these pods of up to 4 when purchased as part of the same transaction.
- Pods must be purchased in their entirety. For example, if looking for 2 tickets, you would need to purchase a pod of 2 rather than 2 out of a pod of 3 or 4.
- Supporters can help maximise attendance by purchasing 2, 3 or 4 tickets in a pod rather than a number of single seats.
Additional measures will still be place to control access to the stadium – this will include the need to provide a negative lateral flow test that has been taken on the day of the game and the need to wear face masks in the stadium.
Season ticket members can book their tickets online at afc.co.uk/eTickets from 5pm on Tuesday 27th July or in person or over the phone from the Pittodrie Ticket Office from 10am on Wednesday 28th July.
Season ticket members will be able to choose NFC mobile ticketing for this match or request a paper ticket when completing your purchase. Season cards will not be in operation for this match. You can watch our NFC mobile ticketing guide here.
The ticket office will be open from 10am – 5pm, Monday – Friday and 10am – 4pm on Saturday or supporters can call 01224 63 1903.
The ticket office team will regularly be checking emails to resolve any issues supporters may experience so should you have any queries please email [email protected]
If you have any questions which are not answered in the FAQs below please e-mail [email protected] or call 01224 63 1903 to discuss with our Ticket Office team.
*If any tickets are not claimed by season ticket members, remaining tickets will be made available for general sale from Thursday 29th July at 12pm.