900 tickets have been made available for our away fixture against Livingston this Sunday (8 August 2021).
Tickets are available to purchase online via afc.co.uk/eTickets, by calling 01224 63 1903 or by visiting the Pittodrie ticket office between 10am and 4pm (Mon – Fri).
Tickets will be released in phases based on Priority Points:
Phase 1 – 450+ Priority Points required
- Available online from 1pm on Tuesday 3 August 2021
- Available for phone or counter purchase from 1pm on Tuesday 3 August 2021
Phase 2 – 375+ Priority Points required
- Available online from 8am on Wednesday 4 August 2021
- Available for phone or counter purchase from 10am on Wednesday 4 August 2021
Phase 3 – 300+ Priority Points required
- Available online from 8am on Thursday 5 August 2021
- Available for phone or counter purchase from 10am on Thursday 5 August 2021
Priority Points are currently made up of points acquired over a 5-season period since the beginning of the 2017/18 season up to and including the current season.
Please log in to your ticketing account here to check your Priority Points balance.
Adults – £25
Concessions (16-18, 65+ registered disabled and full-time students) £17
Juniors (Under 16) £10
Please note, there will be no AFC supporters bus leaving from Pittodrie.
2 Priority Points will be issued for this match.
Masks must be worn at all times while in and around the Tony Macaroni Arena and ID may be requested by stewards at the turnstiles.
We are aware that Livingston have submitted an application to their local council for a larger capacity for Sunday’s game. Should they be successful and further tickets become available to AFC we will notify supporters of additional phases for purchasing.