Welcome to the results of the AFC Big Supporters Survey 2019.
This is the second year of the AFC Big Supporters Survey for Aberdeen FC supporters and was once again commissioned by the Inverness Reds Aberdeen FC Supporters Club.
The survey captures the views of supporters on a number of different subject matters, from the match day experience to AFC in the Community and everything in between.
As with the survey last year, the results from the survey this year have been shared with Aberdeen Football Club.
The survey covered eleven subject matters, which included a new section on Communication from the Club:
- Demographics – some general feedback about those who took part in the survey;
- Match day experience – questions about the home and away match day experience;
- Expectations – expectations of supporters on Aberdeen FC;
- Rules and regulations of the game – views on some specific areas on the rules and regs of the game;
- Football and the Media – how respondents consume Scottish football on radio/tv, print and online;
- Investment – views on how Aberdeen FC should spend its money;
- Communication – views on how the Club communicate with supporters;
- AberDNA and Season Tickets – follow-up views on AberDNA and Season Tickets;
- Kingsford Stadium – feedback about the new stadium;
- Aberdeen FC Supporters Clubs – feedback about Aberdeen FC Supporters Clubs;
- AFC in the Community – views and participation in any AFC Community initiatives;
The survey took place between 27 May 2019 and 8 September 2019 and was promoted via social media and online via this website and the AFC DONScast.
The full report is available to view below and download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10h9-sTZU_MyT2ymYd2soEx1KWYNFEgPT/view?usp=sharing
Our next Big Supporters Survey will take place in June 2020.
If you have any queries about the survey please email: [email protected]