- SPL Fixtures 2013/14
- You Are Lucky To Have Stewart Milne
- AFC Closing In On Wylde
- Calvin Zola Signs For Aberdeen
- Russell and Josh Help Sell Season Tickets
- McInnes Backs Trio To Shine
- Coyle Could Foil Dons Hopes In Signing Wylde
- Sky Summer of Sport Competition
- Dons To Play Malahide Utd AFC
- Wylde Set For Aberdeen Talks
Squad Taking Shape
- Updated: May 15, 2012
ABERDEEN FC boss Craig Brown is convinced he already has the bulk of the squad he needs to ensure next season is more successful than the one just completed.
It’s why he admits he may only sign “three or four” new faces over the course of the summer.
Aberdeen FC are already in talks with Inverness Caley Thistle winger Jonny Hayes. But the manager claimed there is no need to bring in a flood of new faces.
©2012 Evening Express