- I Could Be Good Alongside McGinn
- Josh Magennis Agrees Contract Extension
- Advertise with the Inverness Reds
- Ryan Jack Wins First Full Scotland Call Up
- Derek Aims To End SPL Pain
- Rae Target of Dundee and St Johnstone
- Sky Summer of Sport Competition
- Derek In Pledge To Supporters
- Russell Thanks Fans
- AFC DONScast – Hearts
Norwich Plan Move For Neil Lennon
- Updated: June 1, 2012
NORWICH CITY have put Neil Lennon in the frame to replace ex-Celtic team-mate Paul Lambert as their new boss.
McNally knows Lennon from when they were at Parkhead together during the Martin O’Neill era and is sure the 40-year-old is capable of taking the Premier League by storm.
But Celtic will not entertain any approach while the fans will also be desperate for him to stay.
Also under consideration is ex-Celtic and Norwich star Malky Mackay, who last season took Cardiff City to the Carling Cup Final and the Championship play-offs, and Birmingham boss Chris Hughton.
But it’s the interest in Lennon that was the dramatic development last night after Lambert quit to take the Aston Villa vacancy, after being told that he was wanted to replace the axed Alex McLeish.
©2012 The Sun