- Josh Magennis Agrees Contract ExtensionPosted 7 hours ago
- Advertise with the Inverness RedsPosted 1 day ago
- Ryan Jack Wins First Full Scotland Call UpPosted 1 day ago
- Derek Aims To End SPL PainPosted 1 day ago
- Rae Target of Dundee and St JohnstonePosted 1 day ago
- Sky Summer of Sport CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Derek In Pledge To SupportersPosted 3 days ago
- Russell Thanks FansPosted 3 days ago
- AFC DONScast – HeartsPosted 3 days ago
- McInnes Praises Rae and OsbournePosted 4 days ago
Hearts Unveil Adidas Kit Deal
- Updated: June 1, 2012
Hearts have announced a new kit deal with German sports giants Adidas.
The Tynecastle men will wear the brand’s three stripes from next season after their existing deal with Umbro expired.
Hearts described the agreement as a “long-term partnership” to make the club’s playing, training wear and replica merchandise. The length of the contract and its worth to the club has not been announced.
The Edinburgh side made the announcement as it revealed a new white and maroon away kit, which will go on sale next week.
Welcoming the news, managing director David Southern said: “We are delighted to welcome Adidas, whose credentials are second to none.
“This new exciting partnership once again demonstrates Hearts’ ability to attract some of the top names in football and underlines the club’s stature in the game.”
Steve Holland, the Adidas national sales manager added: “We are delighted to partner with Hearts for the first time in their history.”