- Sky Summer of Sport CompetitionPosted 24 hours ago
- Derek In Pledge To SupportersPosted 1 day ago
- Russell Thanks FansPosted 1 day ago
- AFC DONScast – HeartsPosted 2 days ago
- McInnes Praises Rae and OsbournePosted 2 days ago
- New AFC Home Kit LaunchedPosted 3 days ago
- Niall McGinn Will Draw OthersPosted 3 days ago
- Aberdeen Spirit Delights BossPosted 3 days ago
- Thank You For Your Support This SeasonPosted 3 days ago
- Aberdeen 1 v Hearts 1Posted 3 days ago
Gavin Rae Listed On EBT List
- Updated: May 23, 2012
The BBC’s investigation into Rangers use of EBT’s have unearthed evidence that the Dons’ Gavin Rae was in receipt of monies from the scheme totalling £376,000.
The midfielder joined Rangers from Dundee in 2004 for a fee of £250k, before transferring to Cardiff in 2007, back to Dundee in 2011 before signing for the Dons in January 2012.
The list identifies whether evidence they received side-letters – a promise to make contributions to their individual sub-trusts.
The BBC asked everyone in the EBT scheme featured in their investigation about their use of the Trust. None would tell them anything about their EBTs.